Wednesday 9 October 2013

Starting the project with much enthusiasm

Remembering my visit to Mr Rohan's I decided to give him a call and tell him of my new acquisition; he immediately agreed to help me get the bike started and on the weekend, my Dad was kind enough to tow the bike, with me at the handles, to Mr Rohan's where the bike build would take place.

The first step is to check the wire harness and electrical system after the claims that the CDI doesn't work

Hope to have the bike looking as good, if not better than it's big brother 350 in the background.

1 comment:

  1. HI, Actually this was my bike, although i bought it , i did not want to repair as my Sons were growing up and felt it was too Dangerous to ride, but when i sold it , i gave the original book to the guy who bought it from me,
    would like to know as to where this is now ?

    ReplyDelete